Thursday, March 24, 2011

NEW at Sew Dandee!


Even MORE new stuff came in today! It's like Christmas for me over here!

I got in some new Jduct duct tape wallets that continue to knock my sox off with her detailed work using ALL duct tape!

Check out these newer ones that I got in in addition to the best sellers like sushi, turntable, cassette and octopus.



And I got a bitter sweet box of Mystery Girl dresses today, too. Sweet because they're always such fantastic designs in great prints. Bitter because she is no longer working with knit fabrics so these designs will be the last of hers that I'll be carrying at Sew Dandee. She's trying out some new designs using more expensive, fancy fabrics and making more tailored items. I may or may not be trying some out here in the store. I'll keep you posted though!

I was also a busy bee silk screening neckties last night so we've got TONS to choose from now! Here's a smattering of what I've got on the racks.

Of course I've also got the Riel Slurpee image, skulls, geek chic, not as square as I look and some other Manitoba pride ones, too.

So, have you guys got any suggestions or images you'd like me to start silk screening? I'm always open to suggestions!

No comments: