Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kinda Bad News Followed By Really Awesome News!

Well, unfortunately the Peep Box Fashion Show that was scheduled to happen on April 11th has been postponed. It was meant to be a fundraiser for the Costume Museum of Canada which is in great need of our financial support. But they've recently had to close their doors and are currently looking for a new space to show their priceless exhibits. We felt that having a fundraiser for a place that is kind of in limbo as far as it's existance goes (which breaks my fashion loving heart) wouldn't be right SOOOOO it's postponed for now. But keep an eye out for a fantastic fashion show once they get settled into a new venue! I'll be sure to keep you posted.

So, that was the bad news. Now for the awesome news! I had all 10 of my outfits all made up and ready for the show so now I've got some fantastic new, spring pieces here at Sew Dandee for your wearing pleasure! Come down today and check them out! It's a collection that I plan on expanding, especially the short pants and shorts! I'm loving this design!
And I had so much fun doing the reworked dresses and tunics. I tell ya, it's tough not keeping them all for myself!

I hope to make my annual trip to Marshall's Fabrics some time soon to load up on some stretch knit so I can get back to making some yoga style pants. I'll be sure to post again when I finally get that checked off my list. In the mean time, check out what else I've sewn up for you!







No comments: